Accomodations On Board The Enhydra
A Floating Camp and Research Vessel!
The Enhydra is a 112′ Coast Guard Certified leisure vessel converted into a floating marine research laboratory. Enjoy both comfort and luxury, our private cabins and staterooms allow you to get the privacy and rest you need. With under bed storage, an upright cabinet, and a private bathroom with shower – you feel right at home during the entire journey!
A large professional galley allows our chefs to have everything they need to prepare delicious gourmet dishes at every meal. Imagine coming back from a day of adventure activities to enjoy wholesome and freshly prepared food, while dining on board a mini cruise ship!
- 112′ long ship by 29.5′ wide
- Sleeps 40 participants + staff and crew
- 19 rooms with 2 beds/ea and private bathroom with shower
- Full professional galley
- Coast Guard certified for 149 passengers
- Fully equipped with snorkeling gear, wetsuits, paddle boards, kayaks, Walker Bay sail boats, and more!